The Aquarian Teacher is the official Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training book-set, published by the IKYTA and the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI).
The beautifully formatted, illustrated and indexed Textbook contains 28 chapters, including topcs such as:
- The Aquarian Age & Awakening
- The Roots of Kundalini Yoga
- The Golden Chain, The Spiritual Teacher and Yogi Bhajan
- Sound & Mantra
- Kriya in Kundalini Yoga
- Mind & Meditation
- The Ten Bodies & The Ten Chakras
- Spiritual Development & Yogic Lifestyle
- The Identity of a Teacher...
... and much more!
The accompanying Yoga Manual is spiral bound, so it is easy to use while teaching or practicing Kundalini Yoga. Many of the Kriyas and Meditations have only been published in KRI's Teacher Training manual, which is now available to Kundalini Yoga teachers and the general public alike.
Set with: Textbook (334 pages) and Yoga manual (125 pages).
KRI Seal of Approval: checked for accuracy and authenticity according to the Teachings of Yogi Bhajan.
Retail price: 108,00 €.
The Aquarian Teacher, Deutsche Ausgabe